Waist High Compression Stockings
JINNI MD Australia sell affordable waist high compression stockings
When buying online from Australian companies you are covered by Australian laws. Many skin and vein clinics buy JINNI MD a unique Australian world leading brand. JINNI Waist High Compression stockings are also ideal for travel. Also suitable for those standing or sitting for long periods of time. In addition, JINNI MD stockings are comfortable and breathable. Choose your level of compression carefully. JINNI MD garments are available in various colours.
JINNI MD compression wear is made of advanced machine specific lycra with a proportion of microfibre. JINNI Waist High Medical Compression Stockings combine a comfortable waist high band, reinforced toe with an ultra sheer heel. In addition, the specifically designed breathable micro fibre means comfort all year round whether its summer or winter.
Waist High Compression Stocking Features
- A high quality Australian owned brand by WallCann
- ARTG Registered
- Therapeutic Waist High Compression Stockings improves circulation and minimises swelling.
- Ideal for travel or when standing for long periods.
- Comfortable, breathable, with a choice of compression, style (Open or Closed Toe) and colour.
- Helps relieve symptoms resulting from varicose veins or edema.
- Advanced machine specific LYCRA with a proportion of microfibre. (72% Polyamide 28% LYCRA).
- All season comfort
- Features a comfortable waist high band
- Reinforced weave of toe and a sheer heel.
The Jinni MD selection and size chart gives you an easy and more accurate aid to ensure you can select the right size. The Jinni MD chart offers a more certain way to pick the correct and most comfortable fitting for you. Please view the Jinni sizing chart.
Fast Shipping Australia Wide with Startrack Express: $10 Flat Rate (1-2 days)
Shipping Anywhere in New Zealand with Startrack Express International: $20 Flat Rate (7-10 days)
Compression Indication Guide
Therapeutic Support Class 1: 15-20mmHg
- For slight varicosities
- Slight leg swelling
- Tired aching legs
Class 2: 20-30mmHg: Moderate Compression
- Symptoms of venous disease
- Heaviness in legs
- Beginning of varicosis
- Prophylaxis of thrombosis
Class 3: 30-40mmHg: High Compression
- Moderate varicosities and oedema
- Management of venous ulcers
- Varicosis due to pregnancy
- Post surgical or after sclerotherapy
- Effective scar formation after burns
- Stasis dermatitis due to CVI
- Severe arterial insufficiency
- Wet dermatosis
- Cutaneous infection
- Congestive heart failure
- Hypodermitis in acute stage
- Diabetic microangiopathy
- Recent thrombosis
Note: These are only examples of reasons to wear this level of compression. Please consult with your physician if you require more assistance.
Price for 1 pair from: $42 each
Price of 2 pairs from: $38 each
RRP $84 ea pair
SAVE over 50% off RRP for Bulk Buy.
(NOTE: Buy 2 or more pairs of the same Type, Size, Compression and Colour to save on RRP $84 each.)
For further assistance Call 1300 799 455 or use our LIVE HELP facility.