Thigh High Compression Stockings
Compression stockings help increase blood circulation throughout your body,
boosting your energy levels and reducing swelling, tiredness and soreness in your legs and lower body.
JINNI MD compression stockings help to relieve symptoms resulting from varicose veins or edema. In addition, JINNI Thigh High stockings are comfortable, breathable and available in a choice of compression and colours.
Thigh High Compression Stockings are ideal for travel or when standing for long periods of time.
JINNI MD compression wear is made of advanced machine specific lycra with a proportion of microfibre. Combining a comfortable thigh high silicon band, reinforced toe and an ultra sheer heel for an excellent fit. JINNI MD compression apparel is a world leading, best value, high quality brand used by many skin and vein clinics. The specifically designed breathable micro fibre means comfort all year round whether its summer or winter.
Thigh High Compression Stocking Features
- High quality Australian owned by WallCann and ARTG Registered
- Therapeutic Thigh High Compression Stockings improves circulation and minimises swelling.
- Ideal for travel or when standing for long periods of time.
- Comfortable, breathable, with a choice of compression, style (Open or Closed Toe) and colour.
- JINNI MD™ Thigh High Compression Stockings and Socks are ideal to relieve symptoms resulting from varicose veins or edema.
- Made of advanced machine specific LYCRA with a proportion of microfibre, delivering all season comfort. (72% Polyamide 28% LYCRA).
- Features a comfortable thigh high silicon band and reinforced weave of toe and a sheer heel.
(Lacey band only available in 15-20 Compression)
The Jinni MD selection and size chart gives you an easy and more accurate aid to ensure you can select the right size. The Jinni MD chart offers a more certain way to pick the correct and most comfortable fitting for you. Please view the Jinni sizing chart.
Thigh High Compression Stockings
Fast Shipping Australia Wide with Startrack Express: $10 Flat Rate (1-2 days)
Shipping Anywhere in New Zealand with Startrack Express International: $20 Flat Rate (7-10 days)
Thigh High Stockings Compression Indication Guide
Therapeutic Support Class 1: 15-20mmHg
- For slight varicosities
- Slight leg swelling
- Tired aching legs
Class 2: 20-30mmHg: Moderate Compression
- Symptoms of venous disease
- Heaviness in legs
- Beginning of varicosis
- Prophylaxis of thrombosis
Class 3: 30-40mmHg: High Compression
- Moderate varicosities and oedema
- Management of venous ulcers
- Varicosis due to pregnancy
- Post surgical or after sclerotherapy
- Effective scar formation after burns
- Stasis dermatitis due to CVI
- Severe arterial insufficiency
- Wet dermatosis
- Cutaneous infection
- Congestive heart failure
- Hypodermitis in acute stage
- Diabetic microangiopathy
- Recent thrombosis
Note: These are only examples of reasons to wear this level of compression. Please consult with your physician if you require more assistance.
This product comes in a pair, however you can select single legs chaps compression stockings for either a right or left leg if for therapeutic reasons only one is required.
For further assistance Call 1300 799 455 or use our LIVE HELP facility.