Maternity Compression Stockings Pantyhose
Looking for Affordable Maternity Compression Stockings?
Maternity Compression stockings will help promote blood circulation, reduce fatigue, swelling and varicose veins during pregnancy
JINNI MD Maternity Compression Stockings are excellent high quality stockings and are ARTG Registered. JINNI MD stockings and socks are ideal providing relief from for those suffering varicose veins or edema.
Fabric composition of JINNI MD compression wear
JINNI MD compression wear is made of advanced machine specific lycra with a proportion of microfibre. Maternity stockings feature a comfortable band, reinforced toe and heel. JINNI MD compression apparel is a world leading, best value and a high quality brand used by many skin and vein clinics. The specifically designed breathable micro fibre means comfort all year round whether its summer or winter.
- High quality Australian owned by WallCann and ARTG Registered
- Therapeutic compression wear improves circulation and minimises swelling.
- Provides relief from tired and aching legs.
- Anti DVT
- Surgical DVT
- Comfortable, breathable, Closed Toe, with a choice of compression, and colour.
- Made of advanced machine specific LYCRA with a proportion of microfibre, delivering all season comfort. (72% Polyamide 28% LYCRA).
- Features a comfortable band, reinforced weave of toe and a sheer heel.
Available in sizes Small to XX Large. Check out our handy selection and size chart to help you you pick the correct, most comfortable fitting for you It’s an easy and accurate aid to ensure you select your correct size. Please view the Jinni sizing chart.
Maternity Compression Stockings
Fast Shipping Australia Wide with Startrack Express: $10 Flat Rate (1-2 days)
Shipping Anywhere in New Zealand with Startrack Express International: $20 Flat Rate (7-10 days)
Compression Indication Guide
Therapeutic Support Class 1: 15-20mmHg
- For slight varicosities
- Slight leg swelling
- Tired aching legs
Class 2: 20-30mmHg: Moderate Compression
- Symptoms of venous disease
- Heaviness in legs
- Beginning of varicosis
- Prophylaxis of thrombosis
- Severe arterial insufficiency
- Wet dermatosis
- Cutaneous infection
- Congestive heart failure
- Hypodermitis in acute stage
- Diabetic microangiopathy
- Recent thrombosis
Please consult with your physician if you require more assistance on which compression level suits your needs
Available in Closed Toe style only.
Price for 1 pair from: $60 each
Price of 2 or more pairs from: $56 each
BIG SAVINGS when you buy 2 or more pairs of the same Type, Size, Compression and Colour.
For further assistance Call 1300 799 455 or use our LIVE HELP facility.