MINI CRADLE Adjustable Maternity BeltThe MINI CRADLE relieves aches and pains often felt with pregnancy and enhances circulation with a gentle lift and hold. The supple, flannel backed elastic does not curl or roll. It's basically a maternity belt for mums-to-be that need a little extra support
Your maternity belt features 3 sets of hook and eye closures to ensure a comfortable fit.
The hook and eye fasteners are constructed to avoid catching on clothing, enabling the Mini Cradle to remain smooth, snug and flexible.
Comfortable and simple the MINI CRADLE is ideal for the advance stages of pregnancy
- Gentle lift and support eases many back and abdominal discomforts often felt during pregnancy, particularly in advanced stages
- By lifting weight from the Pelvis, circulation is improved and leg and ankle swelling is reduced
- Hook and Eye clasps offer a soft, adjustable and secure fit that stays flat and snug against your skin so there is not lumps or excessive padding under your clothing
- No snags on your underwear or clothes (unlike Velcro or other closure types)
- Ideal support for any pregnancy
Enthusiastically recommended by Healthcare Professionals
Back pain, Abdominal and Hip strain, Umbilical hernia.
Can easily be positioned higher or lower on abdomen for maximum support or placed to support umbilical hernia.
Fast Shipping Australia Wide with Startrack Express: $10 Flat Rate (1-2 days)
Shipping Anywhere in New Zealand with Startrack Express International: $20 Flat Rate (7-10 days)
Size Range: 4 sizes – Petite, Small, Medium, Large | Pregnancy Weight: METRIC 40-123kg, US 90-270lbs | Support Band Measurement: 64-142 cm, 25-56 inches | Colour: White | Fiber Content: 64% Polyester, 23% Spandex, 9% Cotton, 4% Nylon
Mini Cradle is designed to be worn under clothing. Wrap the cradle around and under your abdomen and secure into place with the hook and eye clasps for snug fit. You should not feel ‘squashed’ into the Mini Cradle. It is designed to smoothly lift and support without compression. Adjust garment support band up and down for more or less support as needed. Cradle does not need to be removed for bathroom breaks.
We always recommend that you speak with your doctor when experiencing pain during pregnancy.
Washing Instructions: Wash in cold water on gentle cycle with like colors. Line Dry. Use a garment bag for extended life of the garment.