The BEST Cradle
Abdominal and back support for pregnant women
The Best Cradle by It’s You Babe
This cradle has the effectiveness of the Prenatal Cradle with a fully adjustable support to ease abdominal and back strain
As soft, snug and comfortable as the Prenatal Cradle, the BEST Cradle adds an adjustable support band and shoulder straps allowing the support to grow as needed throughout your pregnancy. The BEST Cradle gently lifts the baby as if being held in your own hands with the soft, flexible flannel backed elastics that surround and support your entire tummy.
The BEST Cradle provides complete and adjustable support of your torso while relieving back, abdominal and hip strain. Comfortable and effective – helping you through your pregnancy.
The BEST Cradle is ideal for when you need support early in pregnancy. Ideal for mums to be having twins, triplets, or quads.
The BEST Cradle can also be used as effective back and abdominal support for non-pregnant people who have an overhanging abdomen that puts extra strain on their body
Features of the Best Cradle
- Effective orthotic support the back and abdomen
- Gently improves posture while As well as easing many discomforts felt during pregnancy the BEST Cradle gently improves posture
- By easing the weight from the pelvis, circulation is improved thus reducing leg and ankle swelling
- The extra support can reduce back and abdominal pain associated with pregnancy Also easing round ligament strain, pelvic pressure, hip separation and Pubic Symphysis Disorder
- Soft, flexible and comfortable elastics lay snug against your skin so there are no lumps or excessive bulk under your clothing
- Exposed baby bump design is cool and comfortable, allowing you to dress to suit your climate.
- Hook and Eye clasps provide a soft, flexible and secure fit that is snug against the skin whilst allowing the garment to adjust to the expectant mother’s growing tummy
- Adjustable shoulder straps are not weight bearing on the shoulders and allow for a tailored fit that can easily be adjusted to suit changes in body shape
Enthusiastically recommended by Healthcare Professionals
Back pain, Abdominal strain, Lordosis, Sciatica pain and Hip strain.
Symptoms of Pubic Symphysis and Hip Separation.
The Best Cradle
Fast Shipping Australia Wide with Startrack Express: $10 Flat Rate (1-2 days)
Shipping Anywhere in New Zealand with Startrack Express International: $20 Flat Rate (7-10 days)
Size Range: 3 sizes, small, medium, large Pregnancy Weight: 40-114kg
Support Band Measurement: 76-147cm Colour: White
Fabric Composition: 64% Polyester, 23% Spandex, 9% Cotton, 4% Nylon
How to Put on the Cradle video:
- BEST Cradle is designed to be worn under clothing.
- Slip on over your head like a T-Shirt.
- Adjust the BEST for a perfect fit by locking the hook and eye clasps at the point that is most comfortable for you and adjusting the shoulder straps just like you would change a bra strap. You should not feel ‘squashed’ into the Cradle. It is designed to smoothly lift and hold without pressure.
- The Prenatal Cradlesupport band can be adjusted up and down for more or less lift as needed.
- Cradle does not need to be removed for bathroom breaks.
- To remove the Prenatal Cradle simply slip the straps off your shoulders, pull over your tummy and carefully step out of the garment.
- Always speak with your doctor when experiencing pain during pregnancy.
We always recommend you speak with your doctor when experiencing pain during pregnancy.
Washing Instructions: wash in cold water on gentle cycle with like colors. Line Dry. Use a garment bag to extend the life of the garment.