Waist High Compression Stockings
JINNI MD Australia sell affordable waist high compression stockings
When buying from Australian companies online you are covered by Australian laws. Compression stockings help increase blood circulation throughout your body, which helps boost your energy levels and reduce swelling, tiredness, or soreness in your legs and lower body. They are ideal for travel or when standing for long periods of time. Comfortable, breathable and a choice of compression and colour. JINNI MD is ideal to relieve symptoms resulting from varicose veins or edema.
JINNI MD compression wear is made of advanced machine specific lycra with a proportion of microfibre. Features a comfortable waist high band, reinforced toe and an ultra sheer heel. JINNI MD compression apparel is a world leading, best value and a high quality brand used by many skin and vein clinics. The specifically designed breathable micro fibre means comfort all year round whether its summer or winter.
Waist High Compression Stocking Features
- High quality Australian owned by WallCann and ARTG Registered
- Therapeutic Waist High Compression Stockings improves circulation and minimises swelling.
- Ideal for travel or when standing for long periods.
- Comfortable, breathable, with a choice of compression, style (Open or Closed Toe) and colour.
- JINNI MD™ Waist High Compression Stockings and Socks are ideal to relieve symptoms resulting from varicose veins or edema.
- Made of advanced machine specific LYCRA with a proportion of microfibre, delivering all season comfort. (72% Polyamide 28% LYCRA).
- Features a comfortable waist high band, reinforced weave of toe and a sheer heel.
The Jinni MD selection and size chart gives you an easy and more accurate aid to ensure you can select the right size. The Jinni MD chart offers a more certain way to pick the correct and most comfortable fitting for you. Please view the Jinni sizing chart.
Fast Shipping Australia Wide with Startrack Express: $10 Flat Rate (1-2 days)
Shipping Anywhere in New Zealand with Startrack Express International: $20 Flat Rate (7-10 days)
Compression Indication Guide
Therapeutic Support Class 1: 15-20mmHg
- For slight varicosities
- Slight leg swelling
- Tired aching legs
Class 2: 20-30mmHg: Moderate Compression
- Symptoms of venous disease
- Heaviness in legs
- Beginning of varicosis
- Prophylaxis of thrombosis
Class 3: 30-40mmHg: High Compression
- Moderate varicosities and oedema
- Management of venous ulcers
- Varicosis due to pregnancy
- Post surgical or after sclerotherapy
- Effective scar formation after burns
- Stasis dermatitis due to CVI
- Severe arterial insufficiency
- Wet dermatosis
- Cutaneous infection
- Congestive heart failure
- Hypodermitis in acute stage
- Diabetic microangiopathy
- Recent thrombosis
Note: These are only examples of reasons to wear this level of compression. Please consult with your physician if you require more assistance.
Price for 1 pair from: $39 each
Price of 2 pairs from: $33 each
RRP $78 ea pair
SAVE over 50% off RRP for Bulk Buy.
(NOTE: Buy 2 or more pairs of the same Type, Size, Compression and Colour to save on RRP $78 each.)
For further assistance Call 1300 799 455 or use our LIVE HELP facility.