Knee High Compression Stockings & Socks
Compression stockings help increase blood circulation throughout your body, which helps boost your energy levels and reduce swelling, tiredness, or soreness in your legs and lower body. They are ideal for travel or when standing for long periods of time. Comfortable, breathable and a choice of compression and colour. JINNI MD is ideal to relieve symptoms resulting from varicose veins or edema.
JINNI MD compression wear is made of advanced machine specific lycra with a proportion of microfibre. Features a comfortable band, reinforced toe and an ultra sheer heel. JINNI MD compression apparel is a world leading, best value and a high quality brand used by many skin and vein clinics. The specifically designed breathable micro fibre means comfort all year round whether its summer or winter.
- High quality Australian owned by WallCann and TGA certified
- Therapeutic compression wear improves circulation and minimises swelling.
- Ideal for travel or when standing for long periods.
- Comfortable, breathable, with a choice of compression, style (Open or Closed Toe) and colour.
- JINNI MD™ Knee High Compression Stockings and Socks are ideal to relieve symptoms resulting from varicose veins or edema.
- Made of advanced machine specific LYCRA with a proportion of microfibre, delivering all season comfort. (72% Polyamide 28% LYCRA).
- Features a comfortable band, reinforced weave of toe and a sheer heel.
Available in sizes Small to XX Large. this handy selection and size chart gives you an easy and accurate aid to ensure for size selection, ensuring you you pick the correct, most comfortable fitting for you. Please view the Jinni sizing chart.
Fast Shipping Australia Wide with Startrack Express: $10 Flat Rate (1-2 days)
Shipping Anywhere in New Zealand with Startrack Express International: $20 Flat Rate (7-10 days)
Compression Indication Guide
Therapeutic Support Class 1: 15-20mmHg
- For slight varicosities
- Slight leg swelling
- Tired aching legs
Class 2: 20-30mmHg: Moderate Compression
- Symptoms of venous disease
- Heaviness in legs
- Beginning of varicosis
- Prophylaxis of thrombosis
Class 3: 30-40mmHg: High Compression
- Moderate varicosities and oedema
- Management of venous ulcers
- Varicosis due to pregnancy
- Post surgical or after sclerotherapy
- Effective scar formation after burns
- Stasis dermatitis due to CVI
Please consult with your physician if you require more assistance on which compression level suits your needs
In some selections choices can be made for Toe Style.
- Open Toe (only available from 20-30mmHg and above)
- Closed Toe (all compression ranges)
Price for 1 pair: $26 each
Price of 2 or more pairs: $21 each
RRP $42 ea pair
SAVE 50% off RRP – 2 pairs for just $21 each.
(NOTE: Buy 2 or more pairs of the same Type, Size, Compression and Colour to save on RRP of $42 each.)
For further assistance Call 1300 799 455 or use our LIVE HELP facility.